A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join us, Berkmann Wine Cellars, the largest family owned and run wine distributor in the UK, as a Brand Manager.
Everything about our company is premium, including our fantastic portfolio of wines. Therefore, we are looking for someone who can reflect our superior status by cultivating winning brand marketing strategies to develop agency sales volume and grow profitability.
It is a hands-on role which will involve building strong relationships with brand owners and colleagues to ensure the success of each brand. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and achieving brand plan objectives
- Identifying and exploiting brand growth opportunities
- Creating and implementing innovative communication strategies (embracing advertising, PR and promotions) which are relevant and appropriate
- Attending and representing the company at tastings, events, competitions and promotions
- Working with the press to further raise the profile and awareness of Berkmann Wine Cellars and its agencies. This may also include travel to the wineries and field visits in the
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate being able to successfully develop and manage winning strategies for a broad portfolio of market leading consumer brands, preferably in a FMCG company or with luxury / premium brands, which involved exploiting consumer insights. You will be able to influence stakeholders at all levels and be highly computer literate with excellent presentation skills. Finally, you must be educated to WSET Level 2 or be willing to work towards it within the first 6 months of appointment
This role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and whilst the core hours are 9:00 to 17:30 there will be some evening or weekend work required.
- Competitive salary
- Contribution to company pension scheme
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 26 days after 5 years’ service and 27 days after 10 years’ service) plus bank holidays
- An integral part of our family business
- Discount on a range of our wine
Please click on the Apply Now button and submit your CV by 14 October 2020. Please note that should any suitable CVs be received whilst the advert is live then individuals will be invited to an interview and an offer may be made prior to the closing date.