Are you an aspirational and experienced marketing professional with the ability to successfully lead a marketing department through change whilst devising and implementing an effective marketing strategy? Berkmann Wine Cellars is looking for an enthusiastic Head of Marketing who will work closely with the Directors and will have an overall positive impact on the bottom line of the business.
We are one of the UK’s leading independent wine distributors and due to strategic expansion plans we have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the company and make a real difference, based in our Head Office in North London.
- Working closely with the Directors to develop and drive the vision, values and USPs
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy, ensuring that it aligns with business objectives
- Providing coaching, mentoring and training for colleagues in order to ensure effective team development
- Responsible for ensuring that we achieve organisational targets
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role is vital
- Strong background within the FMCG industry is essential.
- Entrepreneurial vision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
- Be highly analytical
- Ability to manage budgets
- Holding strong understanding of brand management, trade marketing, digital marketing, social media, PR and analytics
To fit requirements you must be ambitious, have a successful track record and want to work for a company who is more than just another wine supplier. For further information or to apply for the role, please click on the Apply Now button to email your CV along with a covering letter.