Working within Berkmann Wine Cellars Marketing team and across all its business divisions, the Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and delivering plans, objectives and strategies that drive sales results for the business and its various divisions.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the wine market, competitor set and consumer behaviour, when utilising marketing disciplines in order to identify, exploit and implement growth opportunities.
- Build successful relationships with our customers and work closely with them in order to design and implement opportunities for them to successfully sell our products more effectively.
- Help our Sales team target key accounts and then initiate and create strategies to drive volume through them.
- Work closely with our Sales team on a regular basis to create successful pitches.
- Proactively create and implement ways for bar staff to sell more of Berkmann Wine Cellars’ product.
- Gain and increase visibility of our products across both consumer and trade traditional printed media.
- Manage the internal digital and social media platforms.
- Plan and manage trade and consumer events.
- Use monitoring and controlling processes to ensure that sales are on track to achieve target, implementing corrective action when necessary.
- Ensure that the strategies and tactics work within the annual brand plans and are fully costed, clear, precise and actionable for all relevant parties across the business.
- Work closely with key stake holders such as brand owners, U.K. Sales team, Logistics and Finance departments to ensure the smooth implementation/integration of marketing strategy, ensuring that all activities are on track versus target, as well as aligned with Berkmann Wine Cellars and the Brand Owners’ / customers’ expectations.
- Make a difference – Champion and articulate our company internally and externally whilst constantly challenging the way we do business to increase Sales and Gross Profit.
To fit requirements you must be ambitious, have a successful track record and want to work for a company who is more than just another wine supplier. For further information or to apply for the role, please click on the Apply Now button to email your CV along with a covering letter.